Enjoy the freedom of boating on the beautiful waters of Apalachicola Bay, the Apalachicola River System and the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway on one of our nicely equipped rental boats without having to trailer your boat here for your visit. Explore the peaceful, pristine waters of the Florida Panhandle at your own pace and on your own schedule.
We will be adding a couple more boats to our rental fleet again as the boating season arrives. We plan on adding a pontoon very soon so if you are looking for one of those to rent, give us a call we may be able to hook you up!
Call ahead and speak with Ron or Marc about them. (850) 670 8100
The 22' Sundance Skiff is tailor made to fit the conditions in our area, with a mixture of shallow water flats, sandy beaches, open bay and deep-water channels in the river and intracoastal. Our Sundance has an ultra-reliable four stroke Suzuki 90, enough power to get where you are going -- or get back home -- in a hurry but easy on the fuel costs. The boat has a center console, providing unobstructed access all around the boat, perfect for fishing. It also has a swim platform, providing easy access to the boat for when you just can't resist a quick dip in our beautiful area waters or for a day of snorkeling and, during the open season, a day of gathering the local delicious bay scallops.
Our favorite fishing boat in the fleet 22 foot Sea Hunt Navigator Bay Boat with a 150 Yamaha. This boat is a fishing machine with GPS/Fishfinder, 2 livewells, Stereo, VHF, Tee Top, and multiple rod holders.
Full details and photos of this boat are on our C-Dory Listings site. Click To View
|Rental Term||Standard Price||Baycat Price|
Please call ahead to discuss a longer lease period with any of these boats or with any special needs or equipment requests.
Launch charges apply to single day rentals.
|Boat Ramp||Price per Launch|
|Battery Park, Apalachicola||NO CHARGE|
|Patton Drive, Eastpoint||NO CHARGE|
|St.George State Park||$75 + Park Fee|
|St. Joe Public Ramp||$95|
|St. Joe Peninsula State Park, Cape San Blas||$95 + Park Fee|
|Carrabelle Timber Island||$95|
|Carrabelle Marina Street Ramp||$95|
Ride out across beautiful Apalachicola Bay, take a cruise up the river, fish Government Cut, or just take a relaxed ride around our Historic Waterfront and see the area like you never could on foot or by car. Use one of our boats as a ferry from an Island rental home to downtown Apalachicola or Carrabelle. Create your own schedule for a relaxing boating experience.
We will have the boat ready for you and meet you at the Battery Park boat ramp in Apalachicola (known locally as "Ten Foot Hole") at the beginning and end of your rental. For multi-day rentals, if you are staying somewhere in the area with secure dock access, or want to use the boat in the Carrabelle, Alligator Point, Cape San Blas or St. Joe areas we can make arrangements to deliver it directly to your dock or one of the other available facilities in those areas. There will be an additional charge based on mileage.
How do I get there?
it is Easy as can be.
View Area in a larger map
The green marker just west of the John Gorrie Memorial Bridge in Apalachicola (left (west) side of Bay) is the Battery Park (Ten Foot Hole) boat ramp. You can drag map with your mouse to re-center, zoom in or out with the tools at top left, change the view from satellite pictures to map view at the top right and generally see it any way you want. Click any marker for driving directions from your location to that spot.
Have More Questions?
We have more answers! A FAQ, in fact.
- 1. Can we bring our dogs?
- A: Absolutely! The alligators love small dogs! Keep them in the boat.
- 2. Do we need a boaters license?
- A: Florida law requires that persons born on or after January 1, 1988, complete a NASBLA-approved boater education course prior to operating a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or more. Florida specific information here.
- 3. Can we have it for a 1/2 day rental?
- A: At this time we are not doing 1/2 day rentals . Check back with us as that may happen in the future.
- 4. How do we know where to go?
- A: All of our boats are equipped with GPS/Fishinders and we will give you a quick tour of how they work. If you call in advance [highly recommended in busy season] We will e mail you a link to the instructions for the unit.
- 5. Do you provide fishing tackle or licenses?
- A: We do not provide either at this time. However, licenses are available at most bait and tackle stores in Florida and there are a few locations in our area that sell tackle, licenses, and bait as well as other supplies you may want for your day on the water. Sunscreen and lots of water would be a good start.
- 6.Can we go "offshore"?
- A: We request you are always in sight of land unless specific arrangements are made. Any time you are going anywhere on the water it is important that you check local conditions and keep updated on any weather developments. If you are in the bay, river, or estuary systems you will be in protected waters according to NWS Marine weather forecasts. Local Marine Forecast
- 7. Can you deliver to Cape San Blas or Alligator Point for a 1 day rental?
- A: It is not cost effective for us to do that. We require 3 day or longer rentals for those areas .We suggest you come to beautiful Apalachicola and enjoy our barrier islands, river and bay for i day on the water.
- 8. Is there shade on the boat?
- A: All of our boats are equipped with Tee Tops or Bimini Tops. We recommend you bring hats protective clothing and sunscreen as well as plenty of water.
Still have questions?
More resources here...
External websites that we think you may find useful.
- Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission - Rules, regulations, licenses and more
- Organization of Artificial Reefs - Franklin County Reef Locations
- Visit Florida - State of Florida Tourism Fishing
- Salty Florida - Information about Franklin County and the coastal communities of Apalachicola, St. George Island, Eastpoint, Carrabelle and Alligator Point.